The IABC Cleveland chapter is only as strong as the members who pull together, give their time, willingness, and expertise to help the chapter succeed. The more people we have to help, the more we can do for our area professionals. This is your opportunity to join the volunteer chapter Board of Directors and help sustain this incredible chapter for the next generation of communication professionals in Northeast Ohio.
Who is on Our Chapter Board?
Officers: Chapter President, Vice President, Immediate Past President, Vice President of Finance, Vice President of Membership, Vice President of Programming, Vice President of Marketing.
Committee Chairpersons: Currently, this includes Sponsorship/Advertising, Website, Workshosp, Membership, Networking, Newsletter, Academic Relations, and Competitions committee chairpersons
- Chapter Officers: Perform tasks as defined for the respective roles
- Attend bi-annual chapter board meeting to share plans and progress
- Work individually (or on a team, depending on role) to carry out tasks during the year defined during the planning phase
- Transition duties at the completion of the term
For 2015/16, we have known openings for:
- Board: Chapter Vice President
- Committee Chairpersons: Competitions, Website, Sponsorship/Advertising, Networking, Newsletter, Academic Relations
If you are interested in any of the other chapter officer or committee chairperson positions (identified above in the Who is on Our Chapter Board? section), please indicate that when you apply. We can put you in touch with that team/chairperson.
Form to Indicate Interest
Please complete the form below. We will initially contact you via email.